- We have had a pretty good year, considering we have had the problems Coronavirus caused us and we had to close down for 5 months, which has effected everyone. Our team in Africa have been kept busy making stock and adding new products to the range for you to enhance your collection.
- New products we are adding this year with a bit of colour are:
- 14ft, 6ft and 3ft painted giraffes in their native colour and in a multi coloured theme
- Life size tiger and 2ft tiger cub
- Zebras – life size, 3ft and 1ft
- Baby horse 2ft
- also some surprises coming soon to our new arrivals page
- We are extremely happy that we have taken the work force to over 500, our passion and drive of the business is to keep supporting Africa and to continue to grow this with the help of our valued current customer and new customers.
- We were given the chance to do a custom order for Amazon, see the AMAZING BULL heading this email 10ft high and a massive 16ft long!
Contact email@example.com for any bespoke items you want us to look into creating for you
So what 2022 has in store for Pangea
- Firstly all new stock we bring over this year will be fully welded improving the quality of the products
- Any item over 1 meter (3ft) will come with fixing brackets and pegs where necessary
- We launched a vastly improved lacquer that will be used on all products, adding an extra layer of protection to the sculptures
- FREE delivery on any items over £50 to anywhere in the UK
- We have purchased a warehouse 1 mile away from the show room to stock more items and always to the best of our ability we will try and have all stock at all times. There are over 2000 SKUs in stock
- New gift cards – that can also be used as a saving card top up when you can and have some funds ready for that special occasion
- E-gift cards coming soon
- We introduced Klarna to our payment options so you can make affording things a little easier (online)
- We will be at Grand designs in London displaying and selling our sculptures, FREE tickets available on request hurry they wont last long!
Last but not least you will be able to see our sculptures on Channel 5 this Saturday on New: Posh Weekends with Sally 9:30pm, tune in and see how amazing our sculptures look out of the showroom.